Monday, July 19, 2004

Been a while since I last posted.  Too much to think about.  Pending employment here, pending employment there.  What to do?  What to do?  I noticed that  Big head  has slipped out of existence?   Theres no wonder that they see big head coming...   I am so glad I achieved enough escape velocity to remove myself from that alternative universe.  I cant say much for other people.  I guess when in doubt, comprimise your principles and change.   Jello can never be nailed to the wall.  Ever.  Now can it?    Speaking of this, I think someone should feel really shitty when they look in the mirror.  After all, your discrepant behavior that I overlooked at the time, has been reevaluated, and I find you lower, than well your agressor,  Way to take responsiblity of your own actions.  Run off and adopt those dogs, and live within five minutes of your in-laws...  When white trash is in site, It must be right.

No comments: