Sunday, October 29, 2006

Here we go again.

Find a house, Rant and rave about a house, Lose a house,


Its my own damn fault. I cant even commit to a cell phone plane let alone a mortage. What a crzy weekend. From a Bad movie, (wolf creek) to wiring up a 5.1 system to my friend new big screen. To ikear, dryer installation, a trip to minooka, to a luxury overnight stay, to a keyless entry remote starter combination. Heres something that will make those ball chillin mornings better. If remmeber to turn the seats on.

WTF, I hate weak minded people. I hate copy cats. I hate people thats sole drive is to be better than me. I am nothing to be competed with, A sad loser surrounded by strong network of friends that love me, no matter how badly I screwup, putting a desk in here was the best thing I could ever done for myself here. Its a outlet again to vent into the ether of the injustice in equity that is life. the long and short of it is. FUCK YOU. get a life. Come clean about your true desires. Although what do you expect, conformity is easier than innovations.

Time to pass out... God love the non daylight savings time.

1 comment:

Digger Blue said...

So wait...no house? I thought you were all set. What happened?