Monday, June 07, 2004

Driving home from the Cineaplex, I discovered how much a clear moon lite night makes me remember all things I try to forget. I remember how much I would like to tell everyone in my life that has pissed me off where to go and how to go there. I also discovered a few other cool inventions, Restraint for one, Know I have the ability to affect a change against my agressor(s) ***Newly Added*** I would have only said a agressor, but I have a good friend in the know... that well knows... I think deep down My friend is hoping that the dog comes off the porch to play. I picture den of mediocrity, a haven in which such witty topics of sucess are discussed, and whatever the latest craze in PMA that can be bastardized to the mindless drone of business person seeking sucess, Soft science indeed, I would think at the discipline is nothing more than a good pharse. Think outside the box, As long as your box is lined with 100 bills that notion is fine. I have discovered something, The bashing and trashing of me is nothing new. Seeking to harm me either. This experience is one that reminds me of blah blah and the builder, Nothing more than two discards desparate to convince themselves of their own self-worth. I often speak of karma. I truly believe that Karma makes everything better. All the time the vampire wasnt out there..... There vampire was within, right underneath my nose, and all of judgement I ignored. trying to convince myself of an other good intention.

No comments: