Saturday, June 05, 2004

Okay I dont know what is happening to this blog. but I feel the need to post the lyrics to the Rose. Yikes first the bible, then Dylan Thomas, I must be getting soft in my old age, either that or introspective. The cool thing is about this growth is I didnt have to pay for it. I didnt have to sit in some holiday inn at 1200 dollars a head for three days spouting off hacked up psychological theory, I dont need to overcompensate for jealousy of my sibling, I dont need to buy expensive things to complete my life. High School is over for me. I had friends in High School, that I DIDNT HAVE TO PAY to be my friend. My thoughts of the institution of marriage Will NOT be replicated because My parents on the surface have some idealic existence, I am creative enough to cut my own path. I am responsible enough to make my own money, My own dreams, and be Realistic to know Life isnt fair, Having had to survive on my own and NOT live off my parents Teet, I could see how someone who didnt would I am Negative, Realism is never nor positive it just is.
For being as omnipotent as your, you should know the affects you have on others come at a cost. Weight can be lost, minds can be healed, but no amount of plastic surgery can fix your problems.
The victory in war is only worth winning if The Spoils of War are not SPOILED.
Trailer trash doesnt need to live in a trailer or have a low income, occasionally you find it down in the suburbs of Chicago.

No comments: