Sunday, May 30, 2004

So much of the past likes to turn around and bit you in the ass when you think about it. For instance, I have this really kick ass stereo that I paid almost nothing for and I believe to this day that my ex-roomate. Not the Builder, the Effeminate Psycho-therapist stole from me because, I made him move, or at least thats what he thought. Because I refused to move into a smaller apartment and pay more rent, so he could get a fish tank. To add insult to injury the Bitch thought he would power play me and he and his now defuncted girlfriend, from here on out Big Tittie girl liked playing house and I unfortunately was the babysitter. YIKES... anyway.. I am hopefully about ready to win a replacement remote control so my lazyness can be complete.

Update I just won my remote. my day is looking up. I think. Do I go out or just stay here I think I know the answer to that.

No comments: