Sunday, January 09, 2005

It's time for your coming out party, Pisces. Please schedule this tenderly shocking passage for sometime in the next three weeks: your emergence from the shadows, your escape from the past, your repudiation of volunteer slavery, your graduation from the amateur ranks, or your liberation from a persona that doesn't suit you any more. Do it with a sly and artful ritual of transgression or do it with an exuberant burst of joyful release, but do it. The future is calling you too loudly to resist any longer.

ripped from freewill astrology... I think this is too funny. Its 330a and I am reading my horoscope... I got your message kimmie! Thanks for the cool link to these really thoughtful horoscopes! I thnk the exclaimation point is highly under used!!!!!
See!
Oh SIGI!
~~~the following for was TAGALOG for OH MAN!

No comments: