Tuesday, January 18, 2005

They say time heals All Wounds.

I have tendancy to believe them. I am feeling optimistic as of late, which is something new for me. Driving to work today I put my life into prospective, I had another friend dissappoint me again yesterday. I am getting tired of this. I guess I need to make better choices in friends. I really sound like the Dennis's when I say this but I really think the only person you can count on is yourself. Small minded red-neck voice checking in today apparently. YIKES... Driving to work this morning I also realized how small my car is. It seemed much bigger than before. All I can say is I love stick shift.
I want to leave town for the weekend. I miss Friday night movie night at the Uncles, and I miss Chicken Parm subs.

Why do people intentionally hurt people? I just dont get it.

In other news

Theres a couple of cool blogs I have tripped over, I was randoming surfing, and I came across them..
The Complainer --
I read this and almost fell off my chair.

Time Matters --
Another blog that I stumbled on. I like it because its insightful, and down to earth at the same time. I have posted on some of the more interesting topics, causing a sexist war because I claim that women control men via sex, and that married people are inheriently unhappy.

Does anybody read this? I am kinda bummed I never get any comments.

No comments: