Sunday, February 27, 2005

Hmmmm.... is anybody watching the oscars? I bailed I thought it was a bit trifly. Is that even a word? I thought a better use of the time would be to watch Shaun of the Dead. Good Fucking flick. Its been a while since I saw a really good movie.

I think I am undergoing a bit of cataclysmic emotional shift currently. I no longer do things because I have "to" I do things because I want to. It is a good thing A turning point in my life. 30. and I will get to spend it at home. shhh... this should be good. I think at least the trip is still in the works I dont know if It will happen or not. Worries aside.

I almost frivolously spent 500 bucks today on a laptop. I couldnt do it. It was kinda strange. I could justify buying this machine because I am w/o a computer. currently and I would like to have an electronic home.

Ahh yes I could have bought a lesser machine for a mere 200 bucks, A steal none the less. But not what I wanted.
Now I shop ebay. Hopefully there will be something there... maybe maybe not? What else is going on in the world. It was a good weekend. Lots of Poker, Lots of poop, and lots of stories of growing old. I miss my front porch, and midnight trips to walmart. The sinking walmart. And the truck stop. Truck Stops are cool, Well this 31 year old travel plaza has been in operation as long as I am alive, much like me it took a year off of existence. Anyway the new name of this joint is Gooseberry Farms. Its kinda funny. The owners are former classmates of my mom;s in fact this classmate has the hots for my still to this day..... YIKES.... anyway. I guess I am off to ebay.

No comments: