Thursday, April 29, 2004

Pardon the last post... a little bit a family feuding to take care of.

I always said I would never quote some cheesy lyric but here goes:
(and I should mention for the record that I really did like this song, I just had a hard time admitting it....)

I hear these two verses, and I choke up...


It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever
Think of me

'Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in your
Precious memories
........

And I, I
Don't want to let you know
I, I
Drown in your memory
I, I
Don't want to let this go
I, I
Don't....

like I said in my last post, you can never go home, thats not the point here, and theres probably not I time that this song to come on the radio that I dont think of a much simplier time, before manager to self distruct the best thing that ever happened to me. This isnt a attempt to anything other than to muse about the past. I sorry to see the poopfish get flushed. I am not trying to reinsert myself into a life in which I no longer belong, I just need to put information out like this. even if its ignored, read, flamed, etc... Its there, and like I said in more than one post this is an excerise for myself... a way to assemble the jigsaw puzzle of my mind. I find myself trying to set "right" all the wrongs of the past two years. Some I realize can never be fixed. Much like someone very close to me that is quite ill, I am cleaning house preparing for the big move.. (spiritually, ethirically, emotionally.
I have a lot of time to think about me. Something hasnt happened in a long time and it feels really good. I am having an emotional yard sale so I can get rid of the ugly orange shag carpeting emotions and Move in some nice hardwood floors. I am getting rid of my baggage for nobody but my self. Maybe with some renovation one day I can share my house with someone special.

I think the best part of all this is that my computer use is at a very minmun. My computer is in pieces and no longer boots all of my music etc, gone... for good so its back to the drawing board for that. I havent spoken on IM in a very long time, except when my mom logs onto her computer and my SN pops up. When I do logon, I never see any names I recognize. I assume for the protection of all involved names were changed to protect the innocencent. I would like to make it clear, I am not interested in hunt anyone down via IM, I want my life to have much more meaning than that. I know I was wrong and because of that I will not pester.

Today was very sad for another very close friend of mine. My favorite Rot was put to sleep tonight. She fought a good fight, but that wasnt enough. for those of you who knew Tazzy knew a finicky gasoeous Rott that stolen every boys' heart, I have to laugh in retrospective, Tazzy didnt like female competition, and were reminded of this every time I came for a visit.

I hope another cliche rings true in the wee hours of this moring.....


........ ALL Dogs goto HEAVEN.....

****This is not a effort to return..... I need to put this out for myself to read...... I am sorry

No comments: