Sunday, May 16, 2004

One of the blackest nights I have ever seen was the night that I lost you forever. My dreams of the light shining forth to light the way home were gone. No place for me here. No time to spend without looking at a watch. Nothing more than a faint memory of time that when if could be that way it was. I am left here a shell of which I once was because I am alone. In body, spirit and mind. Its long road traveled to get here. My tale is not without woe, grief or anguish, but then again whose isn’t. Any attention to detail that I am paying is not for you benefit, but more for mine. When I am long gone and all that is left of me is pile of papers. The people I leave behind will know that I did care, I did believe and I will be okay no matter what becomes of me. I did learn how to love, even though it was only for an instant

No comments: