Saturday, May 29, 2004

Okay I just got back from some of the bestest Food on the Planet: Gene and Judes hotdogs. complemented with the greatest Fruit Punch on the planet Tahiatian Treat. For those of you who dont know either They are truly a chicago orignal.

Some key ideas that came from tonight's sojurn:

Its not overly bad to look into your past and forgive and forget.

One of my biggest faults is that I Dont say the things I should and DO say the things I shouldnt.

Boxer Briefs are not for nancy-boys anymore. (Dont fret: I will never give up the Big Dogs.) Although the Big Dogs are not quite as big anymore :P.

Middle-aged women lust after effinminate carpenters because there husbands are too busy playing golf, and smoking falic-like cigars.

Too much sugar+ Unruly outlet mall crowds and only 2.5 hours of sleep make me Cranky, okay extremely more crankier than usual.

In almost six months of dating, I only blasted my friends significant other once. hehehehe.. to their face... j/k.

There should be a new game out find the hidden homosexual agenda in Shrek 2. Jerry Fawell get your hands off Tinky winky and report for duty...

and if all else fails.

Rename yourself Todd or Loraine, and join the buffet.

No comments: