Monday, June 28, 2004

I just re-read my last post. Super-Vet wasnt the one who pushed the buttons My sibling did. Someone is pleased as punch that he gets to be in Tremont and I dont. I wanna take the blog in other directions, mainly about my quest for truth, honest justice and integrity. I hope that my enlightened path will remain that way. For its team to make the City light up again, and drive the darkness away.

~~~Transporting.....

Is it a smile you wanted?
A laugh, a giggle? a YIPE?!

and All you got was sadness.

I goto sleep every morning with the sun, and I wake every evening with the dusky redness of the summer sky.

A whiff of the breeze reminds me how much I miss the stories you tell, and The yarns you spin.

A bottle of Acme Orange Soda, or Black Cherry in a frosty bottle coupled with the Cow Salt and Pepper shakers...

Lets not forget the STEWED hamburgers, Cabbage Rolls and the Funnel Cakes.

A whiff of the breeze reminds me how much the newness of each pinic ended with a slide waterslide, and skinning my knee made summer, summer.

Lets not forget the Phoniex, Bumper Boats and the Cable car ride.

A whiff of the breeze reminds me how much the cool mountain chilled us and made us go "down through the park" to get something else to eat, Hard Ice Cream... cuz soft would never do.

Lets not forget the Haunted House, and me grasping on to my Aunts with a grip the would kill the average person.

As I got older the landscape changed... the flood levels rose and the pinics got smaller. The faces all weathered some, are no longer with us. The babies became adults and the adults had babies... Much like time, it is universal to all of us........

A whiff of the air reminds me of a time, where the stories were made, the memories remembered and the future was an afterthought.......

Lets not forget We are nothing more than the stories we create, immortalized, embelleshed and made into legend.

A whiff of the air and I am transported back there, My senses awaken as if I were waking from a ten year old coma.. anxious to remeber the past and look to the future.

No comments: