Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I pose a really interesting question? I really cant take all the credit for this notion, but I know I can at least write about it? What the fuck is happening in society today? I think Tee-Ball should be banned. I remember as a kid when you actually learned about competition and sportsmanlike conduct... But now, Tee-Ball nobody wins or loses, you get praised for attempted to hit the ball, and I pose the Question What kind of life are we preparing the youth of tomarrow for? These kids are not going to have the coping skills to deal with every day happenstance... Its okay little Raoul.... you thought about runnning to second but because your so helplesslessly out of shape you couldnt... I understand.. you get a gold star for tying your shoe.... I mean really my friend refuses to enroll her children in these programs... because she believes its the undoing of society. I think we need to get away from this idea of Spare the rod and spoil child and go back to a good old fashion Assswhoooping.... I got spanked and I turned out just fine.... I wanna flash forward in time and see how much coporate american will be decimated by a "TIME OUT" Yikes... All this touchy feely horsehit makes me wanna puke in my soup.... I say the beatings should continue until the morale improves...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on. These kids running around today are spoiled, whiny little shits. And they grow into whiny adult assholes who cannot take responsibility for their own shortcomings.

FAmilies are crazY!