Friday, May 28, 2004

Ironic isnt it. Interview resheduled due to holiday weekend. Its amazing how much laziness creeps in when it comes to holiday weekends. But the sheduler made it a point to mention how much this dickhead wants to speak to me. Yikes, crow may still be on the menu. I think back to year ago, and how much I have changed. We all have really. The stress of graduating is over, The stress of living in the now is here. I often wonder how much of this could have been avoided if I would have been honest with myself in the begining of 2003. I should have known better to make a deal that I know I would break with myself. I found myself tonight crying for no particular reason, and before I hear anyshit about being a male and crying, I think that Its better to be in touch with your feeling rather than try and hide them, that never ends well. I wished for one thing in July of 1996. I wanted a decade free of grief. I didnt even get five years. I guess I am going to whine tonight. I thought I would feel better If I drank a blue moon. no such luck, it reminded me of a very free but scary time.
No witty proverbs here, No slickass glances across the way. I am here, and I am real. It very easy to look at life when you dont live it and criticize. Everyone has a story of pain. Everyone hurts, Everyone bleeds. Sometimes the hurt you cause is intentional, sometimes its accidental, sometimes its a result of miscommunication.

I often wonder what would have happened if you really knew the truth? The walls that I built for you both have never been higher. I would gladly let you in if you wanted but your too busy deciding how much wrong I am than how much I right I would be. Funny thing is

I dont even think you know I am talking about us. Us is such a interestingly painful concept. Us is like, being willing to sneak into the hospital when your 73 and having your heart attack. after visting hours are up and bringing you your favorite ice cream. Us is playing that song that you hate but I love just because it makes my heart skip a beat when I see you. US..... What is us Really?

I was driven around tonight with a bunch of cds that I made. Talk about an archive of Sad music. I would quote something, but its all sad. Pour on the cure, I need some Love Song... Actually my favorite Cure Song is Pictures of you... 7 mins 2 seconds long... thats probably why you hear it on the radio much anymore.

Whats your Favorite Sad Song? Bang, Bang, Bang, Is this thing on? Do you even know I exist? What happened to that spark? I was broken, I am hole, and I dare you to come fuck with me. Tremont is my home. Nobody drives me from my home. I am hiatus currently but I will be back. I wont be alone. Then you will see what it feels not to be free. Cry baby. How does it feel to be poor white Trash??!

No comments: