Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I wanna take the time to pay homage to some really great Blasting I found:

You'll breathe as free as you want, and keep on declaring, because you're speaking blindly to an open crowd that couldn't possibly care if I live or don't already.
~~~ Is this a cry for help or an advertisment for Teen Suicide Hotline... you tell me?.. How does one speak blindly? Wouldnt not be Speaking to a deaf crowd?

You're just too obsessed with losing and being the inferior one that your ego has burst.
~~~ Its not that my ego burst, Your just pissed because the half-assed voodoo that you work on all those poor shlups in Schuykill County doesnt work on me or my friends. I didnt jump like the mindless rabble that have following you. Please if anyone else has to live through one of your empty and hollow proclamations, empty threats to eldery women on their death beds. Wow your so intellengent, I wish I could live in Mediocrity like you? Tell me does Tiff, err wait, unhun Megan know about your dirty little cheating secret? Hmmmm... I bet she'd like to know that....
It's ok to cry, we all know you didn't love your dad, and we all saw through your plasticity (as you coined it so wondefully) at the services and the repetitive moronathon that was your fake sadness
~~ The great thing about my dad is that he knew I loved him. As for speaking to my plasticity, How about you Mr. They wont let me read what I want at the funeral so I will pout. Your one pathetic repressed Mother Fucker. Its sad. Fake sadness: I think the best example of this is that I saw our grandparents more than you and I lived 800 miles away. ..."The only people that mattered our now buried in the side of the hill" Revisionist history, you could be bother with them when they were alive so now you will mourn them? Your pathetic, the cool thing is you will carry that pain around for the rest of your life, Daddy see daddy do. Keep vigil at the grave when you could have celebrated their lives you prefer to celebrate their death... Yes you are right there was only 1 brazzo. and No clones. I am myself. Does the fac so tough you would face me.... instead you prefer to snipe. Grow up you little bitch, Fucking tree hugger wanna be.... t that I live in Tremont by choice piss you off? or the fact that I can move about the country aggrevate you? If you were

(Don't forget to give that dog you call an eight year college degree in "communications" a cookie!! Here boy! Here! Wait...which is the dog really?

~~ Your not done yet talk to me when you have a BA/BS.. Those people who live in glass houses just shouldnt. Obviously you havent realized that Patsy is better at slinging mud that Anyone one in your family. Yes I am a dog. you caught me.

Can you imagine driving someone to create such of hatred. Wow. I would love to Mystery Science Theater this post, but its shear artistry is worth commenting alone

No comments: