Saturday, June 19, 2004

If you have come back to town to take stock of your life, I say leave your livestock alone, Its past. Look toward the future. This coming from a man now dressed in a TOOGA.... TOGA TOGA TOGA!!! yesh I am headed to a toga party. Hopefully, I wont get blasted too hard and end up flashing the boys to everyone like when I dressed as Brittany Spears.... memories right kids thats always something we all wanna remember? Anyway... gotta give credit to Minnie Driver again... Wow, isnt my life pathetic. At least I dont wish I drowned on the titanic, because of daft bitch hogging a big ole victorian door. According to my friends I am broken and I can not not provide sympathy sufficiently... wooosh... off to the party... I only wait for Dingy and the Limbo.... or Horny Goatee Weed.

No comments: