Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Time to take responsiblity for my actions. It is my fault I am alone. It is my fault I am jobless. It is my fault that I have No Friends, It is my fault that I am alone, It is my fault that I am unemployable, It is my fault that my "friends" laugh about me behind my back, It is my fault that I am on trial with Jesus, It is my fault that I have no focus in my life. It my fault that my life has no direction and that I am living other peoples lives. It is my fault that I am alone. It is my fault that my family is broken apart, It is my fault that I am alone, broke and penniless, It is my fault that the only happiness I have ever had I left slip through my hands thrice. Kim is all my fault, Krista, Amy, Amy, Becky,Marci, Charlotte,Mary are all My fault. Its my fault that my back is in pain, Its my fault that Linda lost the list for the materials, Its my fault my grandmother didnt live, Its my fault that my mother is sick, its my fault that I have no relationship with my brother, its my fault I am alone, Its my fault that I drove everyone close to me away to protect myself, Its my fault that your not happy, its my fault that you were played, Its my fault I was played, Its my fault that the computer didnt work, Its my fault it rained, its my fault the clutch went, its my fault that Dennis went insane its my fault that Brenda and Patsy are not talking, Its my fault. This road I have put myself on is my own doing. I can not blame anyone but the man in the mirror.
Having said this Its time to say goodnight.

No comments: