Monday, June 21, 2004

So I just got back from a really good coffee with my friend. Among the important topics of discussion we feel that have a responsiblity to create a Top number of 80's films that everyone should see... Kinda like AFC Top 100... but I think much more relavant to us Gen Xers... There is a list started, but I will only publish this after we fully define our criteria. We also discussed doing a where are they now with a coulple of people. The person we thought of was the blonde haired dude that was in Karate Kid and Back to School as the Jock "villian" His name thanks to the IMDB website is William Zabka... or Billy Zabka and apparently he is still getting work... I think I already know too much about this guy... Yikes... Theres also a motion on the floor to start this 80's list with 1978, because too many movies were really good in 78 and 79. Although looking some of the movies that I thought were 78-79 were actually 1980 (Blues Brothers) if you have any criteria ideas submit them here or email them to me... Anyway... Its always good to get a kick in the pants from my friend she reminds me that I have a brain and I need to use it more often. Uncomplicate my life, and remove those things(people) that make me angery, sad etc, and fill it with people who dont. Thanx......

No comments: