Sunday, June 20, 2004

What a great party. That was sooo much fun. I spoke to an old friend this morning, and she worried because our ships kept passing in the night. Talk about enlightend conversations. She is always good for taking the conventional turning it on its ear and making you look at things skewed. She is like Bifocals for my SCOT VISION. She too is on trial with jesus, along with not being saved... I think that we should rent the microbus... fill it with some good libations(see I can use 50 dollar words tooo) and hoist a few.... (Shout out to the made for TV movie star and his extreme sports.) and Drive it straight to Hell. Because we had a discovery, that you can do and say anything you like if your saved by Jesus... Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior... Things I also learned that families are NUTS. The best thing I love about my Kimmmiiiiieeee is that is probably one of my most smartest friends, who is intellegent enough to see people for who they really are, are dont need to biased to make their own judgements.

No comments: